Adams Down Under

(Click on images to enlarge them)

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Adams #2

In case you have been living under a rock that was buried in a mudslide several months ago and have only now dug yourself out, I thought I'd let you know we are expecting another little girl.

And here is her first of many introductions onto the world stage:

Ladies and gentlemen! I present to you, the one, the only.........


Female Child Adams #2!

(We are still debating names.)




Apparently the poor thing has her father's hairline.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike Laughead said...

You guys lucked out with the 3D ultrasound, she already looks like Brian (scary! j/k). I'm super happy for you guys. Do you have an official due date?

11:30 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

Your due date is January 12th right? We've never had a good 3D ultrasound. This one makes me want to pick up and hold little "Baby Girl" Adams. Good luck picking a name. We miss you as always.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Our little family said...

Hi guys. It's fun to see how much Celia has grown, even though we had already left Australia when she was born. We knew you before there was a Celia! Are you still in Australia? We miss it so much. I keep trying to convince Rusty to get a job there. Just wanted to say hi!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Laura Waltz said...

Oh, how nice! My sister got the 4-D ultrasound too, although her daughter looked a little freaky. I am glad your daughter looks more like a real little baby! :) She look super cute and I can't wait to meet her someday.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Congrats!! Love the picture- I hope to do that kind of ultrasound next time!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home