Adams Down Under

(Click on images to enlarge them)

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Célia's First Sleepover


Célia spent the night with some friends recently (well a month ago, but better to post late than never right?). This is a picture of her with her friend Will. It was her first night away from both mom and dad and actually her first night away from mom ever. It was actually quite nice to get away and not have to worry about her for almost a whole day. Brian and I were able to go to Young Woman's Camp together for the night. It was lots of fun and brought back tons of memories from all my years at Young Woman's Camp when I was a Young Woman. It would have been even more fun it I wasn't pregnant though, it made for an uncomfortable night on the hard ground.


Anyways, Célia had lots of fun on her sleepover. This is a picture of her and Will at breakfast. As you can see Will loves Célia and even though she may look like she doesn't enjoy it, she laughs and squeals when he chases her around. It is very cute to watch them play together.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike Laughead said...

That looks like tons of fun for all of you. Did Candace tell you that we went to Niagara Falls for our anniversary recently? We left Eva with family so she still hasn't had a real sleepover. I wonder if she would like it as much as Célia did?

Hope you guys are having fun! When is your due date?

10:50 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

that is so cute. I bet you enjoyed your alone time. And that's great that she is so brave to be able to stay with a friend.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Carolyn Adams said...

Mike, I read about your trip on your blog. I bet you guys had a great time. Our due date is January 12th (same as Célia's was).

1:12 PM  
Blogger Laura Waltz said...

I can barely sleep in my bed, let alone on the ground! Dang Carolyn, very impressive! :)

12:10 AM  
Blogger Liv said...

Bryan and Carolyn! I just came across your blog when looking at pictures of Rebekah and Weston's new little one. I'm so excited to know how you're doing, and to see pictures of your wonderful family. Glad life down under is treating you well, and I look forward to reading more posts on your blog!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Missi said...

Carolyn and Bryan! How have you two been? I was looking at Anna Onofrio's blog and came across your's. Australia, huh? That's awesome! How are you liking it there?

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home