Adams Down Under

(Click on images to enlarge them)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tiger cubs in the city

So we heard that there was going to be some show in the city with animals so we decided to go in and see and meet up with a friend. It turned out that the "main" attraction was a couple of tiger cubs that they brought up from Dreamworld (amusement park on the Gold Coast). Well, Célia got a place right up close on the little platform they had set up. Luckily her friend Will was there and had saved her a spot. I can't believe how crowded it was!

This is a picture of them taking the cubs back to the car at the end.

Here is Sadie, just hanging out in her pram.

Célia was close enough that she got to pet the tiger (unfortunately I was not close enough to get a picture of that).
Célia is the one in the pink/purple striped shirt.

Célia was on channel 9 news that night but unfortunately we missed it. I wish I had recorded it so that I could have posted it here on the blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

That's so cool you got to see tiger cubs so up close! I bet they had a great time petting and watching it!

3:16 AM  
Blogger Laura Waltz said...

What a fun experience for Célia! I bet she had a blast.

Your girls are looking cute as ever!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home