Adams Down Under

(Click on images to enlarge them)

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Cannot Think of a Creative Title

Okay, I challenged myself to write on our blog today. I don't really have anything exciting to say (or I don't want to take the time to think about it to be more honest), so I am just going to post a couple of cute pictures from today. This is Sadie just after waking up from a nap. Her new trick is rolling over (back to front) and she is getting a lot more used to being on her stomach now.


CĂ©lia decided to fix us some "dinner" this afternoon. I went in to check on her and she was feeding her doll. Every time I ask her to smile for the camera she smiles and closes her eyes. We'll have to work on that!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. H said...

They both are very cute Carolyn.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Laura Waltz said...

Oh how fun, you are back on here!!!

The girls are getting big and oh so cute!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Candace said...

I am going to quote the narration that happened in my head "Rolling over is so neat." I am such a mom of little kids. I am genuinely excited for Sadie for rolling over; it makes me want to hug her.
For awhile Eva was saying "smile" and then turning away from the camera.
Also, good job on keeping your word to yourself by posting--just teasing.
Love you and miss you.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home