Adams Down Under

(Click on images to enlarge them)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just have to brag...

Okay, so I don't have any pictures to post today but I just have to brag about my Valentine's Day present from my husband. He got me around-the-world plane tickets. First we will be going to San Fransisco for a week. Then we go to Kalamazoo to visit my family for a week. Then we go to Paris for a week to visit friends and to speak French. Then over to Singapore for just a couple days and then we head back home to Brisbane, Australia. What a life I lead! Thank you Brian!

P.S. We will be in Kalamazoo April 1st to April 9th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

How exciting!! I hope that you have a wonderful time. We are moving back to MI in two weeks. We are buying a house in Corunna. I am sure you will be busy visiting with family, but if you get some free time I would love to drive down and see you. I'll let you know when we have new numbers, but email will always work too. Hope that all is going well with you and your cute family. Did I tell you already that we are expecting another addition in Sept.? Turning 30 did not make me feel nearly as old as having 5 children does.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Laura Waltz said...

Okay, your upcoming trip sounds amazing!! I hope it ends up being just as much fun as you anticipate. I hope to see you in April while you are in MI.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home