Adams Down Under

(Click on images to enlarge them)

Monday, January 23, 2006

Sunday Afternoon Blessings

It’s Sunday and this afternoon was one of the greatest in my life. After Carolyn and I took a much-needed nap, I sat in the living room feeling blessed. I was sitting in our gliding rocker with the scriptures in my lap. Célia was at my feet asleep facing me in a little bouncer thingy. Carolyn was reading on the couch and I had a slideshow of Célia pictures on my computer playing on the coffee table. The sun was shining yet we were relatively cool. I just couldn't imagine a man more blessed on the planet. It is good be a husband and father.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a parent really does make you appreciate the important things in life.
Oh what a perfect niece I have, she is precious, wish I could hold her.Give her kisses from her aunt. I Love you All..Charlie

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home