Adams Down Under

(Click on images to enlarge them)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Four posts in one day!

Be sure to look at them all! So this last post is just a few more random pictures to get me caught up on the blog. It feels pretty good to be caught up.

What did I tell you... I have a million pictures of them in this chair. Here they are enjoying some bikkies (biscuits....aka cookies) together and watching some TV.

I can't believe that Sadie is old enough to wear this dress! Isn't she adorable?!

CĂ©lia fell asleep right next to the door (she will occasionally still take a nap) and didn't want to move when she woke up. Sadie is playing with her fingers that are sticking out under the door.

2 Comments:

Blogger Candace said...

Sadie looks beautiful in that blue dress. I love the picture of the fingers under the door. Eva and Penelope have played that game too and just laughed and laughed. I love watching my children have fun together.
Will we be seeing you in December or February?

8:58 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Your girls are getting so big. They are both so beautiful.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home