Adams Down Under

(Click on images to enlarge them)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just a couple of cute ones...

I couldn't resist adding these two pictures to the blog. Aren't they just the cutest little girls ever!?! I must say that I just LOVE being a mom and I have to have the two funniest and cutest little girls ever.


Who can resist a pile of shoes like that?


CĂ©lia was really enjoying lounging around in the backyard. She didn't know I was taking pictures of her. That Mickey Mouse book (The Prince and the Pauper) that she is looking at is her favorite book right now. We have to read it at least twice a day. Her favorite line from that book is "Guards, seize him!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Your girls are adorable. They are growing so fast. Sorry that I haven't emailed you back. My life is CRAZY right now. As I am typing this there are 4 of them climbing on me and the computer desk.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I love that lounging picture. It just seems so grown up. And sadie is getting cuter and cuter every picture I see.

3:41 AM  
Blogger Stephi said...

Such cute pictures!! I miss you guys. I have a blog too I just got one a month or so ago.

http://www.gratitudelistsandlife.blogspot.com :)

5:18 AM  
Blogger buffalobill said...

Hi Caroline

I got your URL from Ivan yesterday...Cute pictures of the girls, for sure. I understand that you won't be here for Christmas. We will miss you all. I have a blog spot as well, should you want to ever catch up on what your Aunt Lori and Uncle Bill are doing...
http://buffalobill-onmymind.blogspot.com/

Today is as pretty of a day that ever arrives in MI in November.

Uncle Bill Barcroft

2:36 AM  
Blogger Bekah and Jim said...

I can't believe how big your girls are!! When did that happen?! How old are they now!? They both look like they have a LOT of personality! :)

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home