Adams Down Under

(Click on images to enlarge them)

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Sadie Ann

Sadie Ann is proof that Gilbert blood runs in the veins of our children. Not only does she not have a large, round head, but her calm, quiet demeanor bespeaks her gentle Gilbert ancestry. It was only fair, I suppose, to balance our family out.


Now, if E=mc(2) and the relative velocity at which an object falls in a vacuum
is a function of its mass, then that means... (and yes, I love to suck my thumb)



I'm just making plans for the day I'll be moved into the big-girl bed.


Behold the princess on her blue throne! All her minions must recognize her big-girlness!


My fashion tastes run more towards the chicken-spinach-and-pasta-bake variety.
How do I look?


Um, Ma! People are watching!


Squeaker and the Bug. Friends for ever!

Happy Birthday Sadie, our big one year old!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home